Elite Athletics is committed to giving our athletes the foundation they need to become well rounded individuals. Our philosophy is based on sensory education and movement, which is the basis for well-balanced children and adults.
We provide a positive, caring, and safe environment where people of all ages learn social skills, develop self-esteem, improve motor skills, strength, as well as learn gymnastic and tumbling skills. We encourage our athletes to work within their own individual abilities and help them reach their personal goals. We use Character Counts as the pillar of our gym, integrating trustworthiness, caring, fairness, responsibility, respect, and citizenship into our classes.
Elite Athletics provides a complete program for a wide range of abilities from a recreational program to a very strong competitive program. You can be assured that you and/or your child will receive the best possible instruction at Elite Athletics.
- Parents and siblings are to view from designated areas.
- Parents and siblings are not allowed on the floor or equipment.
- Parents are not to coach their child while under the supervision of Elite Athletics.
- Long hair must be tied back.
- Girls must wear a leotard (and shorts if preferred) or shorts and T-shirt.
- Boys must wear T-shirt and shorts.
- No jeans allowed.
- No loose clothing that may become tangled in equipment.
- No jewelry.
- Tuition is due BY 1st of the month.
- Late charge – tuition payments not received by the 5th of the month will result in a late charge of $10.00.
- There is a $30.00 non-refundable registration fee charged annually. The fee for 2 students from the same family is $45.00. The fee for 3 or more students from the same family is $55.00. For those who prefer, a lifetime family registration fee is $130.
- Payments can be made via CASH, CHECK, MASTER CARD, VISA or DISCOVER CARD.
- Checks must be made out to Elite Athletics.
- We are only able to accept personal checks (NO business checks).
- There will be a $35.00 charge for all returned checks.
- We close on major Holidays (Christmas, New Years, Easter, July 4th, Thanksgiving).
- Our classes are based on 4 classes per month. You are not charged extra for months with a 5th class due to the number of days in the month. When we close for holidays this evens out throughout the year.
Weather Cancellation Policy:
- We DO NOT follow any particular school district as we draw members from over an hour away.
- We rarely cancel due to weather conditions, unless weather is extreme.
- Decision to cancel due to weather will be announced on answering machine. Please call 434-993-3533 or 434-221-6638 (C).
- Should Elite Athletics close due to weather conditions, a make-up pass will be sent to members.
- Missed classes may NOT be made up.
- There will be NO deduction for missed classes.
- Members who wish to discontinue must fill out a drop form 30 days prior to dropping,
- otherwise you will be charged for the month.
Class Cancellation/Student Placement:
- Elite Athletics reserves the right to cancel a class due to low enrollment.
- Elite Athletics reserves the right to replace instructors for any class at any time.
- Elite Athletics reserves the right to place and move students.
- Students must be evaluated to determine appropriate placement.
- Elite Athletics reserves the right to cancel a student or family’s membership at any time.
- Please Do Not disrupt class or pre-time.
- Ask the coach to set up a private conference time or ask an office staff member your question. We will direct you accordingly.